Wanted Bottom Brackets 68 * 113 English

montair

Retro Guru
Trying to clear all the spares out by building 3 bikes up but i need 3 BB's all will be Shimano-esque Triples. So from my limited knowledge i reckon that a 113 should work ( 7 and 8 speed rear ends so should be forgiving).

Looking for very cheap and would considered a worn out unit if it still has the RHS threads in tact for eyeballing chain line/ confirming i need 113.

I will still have a load of spare parts to get rid of so if you fancy a swap please ask i will try and get some more pictures up at the link below

We live in Oxford but I work in Farnham so can collect inbetween.

I likely have at least one usable bb, bearings are worn but good enough to go again. will check the measurement and let you know.

Trying to clear all the spares out by building 3 bikes up but i need 3 BB's all will be Shimano-esque Triples. So from my limited knowledge i reckon that a 113 should work ( 7 and 8 speed rear ends so should be forgiving).

Looking for very cheap and would considered a worn out unit if it still has the RHS threads in tact for eyeballing chain line/ confirming i need 113.

I will still have a load of spare parts to get rid of so if you fancy a swap please ask i will try and get some more pictures up at the link below

We live in Oxford but I work in Farnham so can collect inbetween.
hi there, I’m sure I have a bottom bracket, I’ll check when I’m home on the weekend.. depending on the condition I might be interested in the ultegra cranks and if the tandem is for sale?

@baj Thanks for the BB offer. I wouldn't want to split the Forme as I would then be left with loads of bits which is the situation i am trying to get out of. I would happily sell the whole bike.
the Tandem won't be for sale for a couple of years yet as it is regular use.

Back