Bikes at the dump.......

Having read through this thread.... My local recycling center is the same, everything goes to a "charity enterprise".
Seen some half decent bikes in the container, but once they're in there they can't be released 🤷🏼‍♂️

See, out local tip won't let pedestrians walk in with rubbish because of 'elf and safety.

Yet the place is huge, and people park their cars and then freely walk from one end to the other and back without hindrance.

So whst makes pedestrians so vulnerable walking in, but then safe as houses walking about if they arrived in a car?

See, out local tip won't let pedestrians walk in with rubbish because of 'elf and safety.

Yet the place is huge, and people park their cars and then freely walk from one end to the other and back without hindrance.

So whst makes pedestrians so vulnerable walking in, but then safe as houses walking about if they arrived in a car?
My local tips like that...won't let me arrive by bicycle! Health and safety...im healthy enough, safe enough and environmentaly consciousness enough to pedal 15 miles with my junk but not enough for the last 10 yards!

Back