BIG Sale!! - USE, X-Lite, Pace...Purpleness!!

jimo746

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
It's time to "rationalise" my spare parts box...

All prices are Posted to UK.
Post on this thread, then follow up with a PM please.
Payment by Paypal GIFT, or add on 4% or whatever it is to cover the fees.

X-Lite Stuff...

SOLD!! -- Stubby Bar Ends, in black, some scratches & scrapes as seen in the pic. £7

SOLD!! -- Xpert Cross Country bars in Purple, looks more like Lavender to me (probably faded), approx 560mm long, logos good, again small marks from sten clamp, and one end looks to be "crimped" slightly from having bar ends fitted approx 10mm in from one end. £12

SOLD!! -- USE Seatpost, in purple, 25.0x300mm, I had this re-anodized by Rampage and a new decal applied, some very small marks right at the bottom of the post, otherwise this is in very good condition. £22

SOLD!! -- PACE hub end caps, in purple, look like new, unmarked, I believe these are for the suspension front hub (as they are too big for my xc front hub. £6

SOLD!! -- Club Roost I-Beam stem, 1"1/8th and 130mm reach, few scratches, bolts a bit rusty.... just found the top-cap/expander bolt so will include this with the stem :) £7

SOLD!! -- Campagnolo Front Hub36hole, q/r axle, bearings smooth,and that's about all I know! £8

DMR Chain Tensioner, roller looks good, bearings smooth. £5

SOLD!! -- Alivio Front Mech, modern, FD-M431, dual pull, 34.9 clamp although I have the shims to make it 31.8 if needed, literally one ride old. £8

Michelin Wildgripper PR Tyres, 26x1.95, front and rear specific, some wear to rear but still plenty of life left, front looks to have plenty of tread left, sidewalls all good, no splits or tears. (bottle of Chang not included in sale ;) £15

SOLD!! -- 2xMagura Brake Boosters, in good condition, have had the "extra" hole cut off, common practice as it makes it easier to get the wheel in & out, still fit fine and doesn't affect performance. £7

SOLD!! -- Tektro Brake Booster, in silver. £5

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
SOLD!! Chicken Stix brake levers, black/grey, good condition, slight fading (I think) on the black on one of the levers. £20
SOLD!! Xpert Cross-Country Bars, in Blue, approx 600mm long, logos very good, some marks from stem clamp (probably be covered by a stem anyway). £20
SOLD!! Odyssey U4-Plus Titanium Brake booster, stupidly light :shock: , all in good order, found some purple spacers so will include those as well. £20
SOLD!! Syncros Seat Post[/u][/b], 28.6x330mm, decals almost all rubbed off, some scratches to lower half of the post (approx 120mm at top of post is good/unscratched.)
SOLD!! Seatpost 26.4x300mm, cro-mo, in silver, nice looking thing, two marks on the rear (pictured) probably from when someone wanted to lower/raise their saddle back to the crrect height. £7
SOLD!! Selle Italia Flite Saddle, black, reasonable condition, small tear on the nose & the leather needs some polish.
Sold!! Pzazz Headset Converter, converts 1" threaded forks to 1"1/8th Aheadset style stem, looks unused to me, no marks on it. £5
Sold!! Wellgo V8 Copy pedals, silver, used for a few rides only. £6

Re: BIG Sale!! - USE, Flite, X-Lite, Syncros, Pace & More...

Edit: must read properly :oops:

blue X-lite bars please.

Pm on way,

Price Drop!! Bump...

Odyssey brake booster SOLD.

Back