Sorted Avid SD Ultimate brake levers

No2ndPrize

Merlin Fan
Hi,
I'm looking for a pair of

Avid SD (Speed Dial) Ultimate brake levers,

first series in silver (as pictured) below.

If you have those and want to sell, please let me know.
In case you have a complete set incl Avid Arch Supreme brakes in a nice condition, I might also be interested.

1000002927.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the hints. 👍

Regarding the Avid Arch Supreme brakes,
I already have a pair (the brakes, not the levers) but the condition could be better.
In case I will find another set in a noticeable better condition, I would like to buy it and sell mine.

Last edited:
What do you mean the condition could be better? Scratched or something? Because it seems a shame to try find another one when you have it already…

The brakes have some signs of wear, scratches and corrosion, I should invest some time and try to refurbish them as good as possible.

But in the first place I'm looking for the levers, the brakes itself are not essential as explained.

On the other hand if somebody has the levers, it might be possible that also the Supreme brakes are available. Therefore I mentioned it.

I swapped my black ops with spares and extra caliper for a set of FRM DP4 V Brakes
Not sure why these are so expensive - they’re fragile and work as well as err any other V brake - not better.

I swapped my black ops with spares and extra caliper for a set of FRM DP4 V Brakes
Not sure why these are so expensive - they’re fragile and work as well as err any other V brake - not better.

I’ve got a set of supremes/ ultimates on a F3000 on Crossmax rims and they are by far the best V brakes I’ve ever used. So powerful compared to anything else that’s a cable rim brake

Back