Anyone here from Oxford?

I’m just looking at the site & gut feeling……as pretty experienced at this kind of thing in the Far East a few times…..especially Indonesian sites thst look just like this
Have you looked at the payment options?
Every possible method from all over the world is accepted. For some reason Brazil is a problem to them.
Seems like a template that can be opened up in any country and all they need is a fictitious address.

Have you looked at the payment options?
Every possible method from all over the world is accepted. For some reason Brazil is a problem to them.
Seems like a template that can be opened up in any country and all they need is a fictitious address.
As I said I’d walk away & stay well clear…..that all I need to do having done my own due diligence

I sometimes even find my own bikes for sale in these webshops. And at prices I would buy them again for, if I could. :)

This is my own Cadex, and my own picture. Probably stolen from this or another forum:

(and the comments are spot-on: it is yummy!)
afbeelding(1).png

As I said I’d walk away & stay well clear…..that all I need to do having done my own due diligence
Yeh, can't argue with that. Unless you live next door to be able to take personal delivery, I'd stay clear.

The scam that the current radio adverts shout is all about fake goods for unbelievable prices

Common sense says walk away

Back