AMP B2 rear shock service/parts question

Arran

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I've come into possession of a nice, early-edition AMP Research B2 frame but unfortunately, it has the anodized alloy through-shaft on the rear shock & (like most) the anodizing has worn.

Does anyone have or have a lead on a replacement shock shaft, seal kit or replacement shock? I know it's getting to be a bit of a long-shot, but I thought i'd ask anyway. Not sure if Risse racing still sells shocks for the B2 but i'd rather keep it original if possible.

TIA for any help.

Re:

I contacted risse a while back, heard nothing. Wanted a shock for an rts but no reply.

I have a new amp shock shaft and rebuild kits I bought direct from amp before they stopped selling them. I have had a few amps and a mongoose amplifier (got to love the twin down tube!) and have a litespeed obed fs which is a ti amp b3. I need to hang on to some spares for that, but sure I have more than I need. Do you have any details or pics of the shift you need? I've had b3,4 and 5s and the shift I have is one if the few parts not labelled and I can't remember what shock it is for.

Back