ac black crank spider and black chain rings

ishaw

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Trying to solve my crank issues another way so looking to use a set of ac cranks in black on my sts. Problem is, they have a red anno spider which doesn't suit the build. Yes I know I could get it anodised, but it would be such a waste of a great part so either looking to trade for a black one (silver might do too) or buy one outright.

Depending on the bcd, I'm also looking to get a suitable set of rings in black. The red one I have is 94, so would be looking for a 44t outer ring, with the rest around 34t and 24/22t.

If it comes to it, I'd also consider swapping the full ac crankset, spider and a lovely red anno dmr chain ring for something else in black, of suitable quality to adorn my sts, which is kitted out in m970, so either a nice m970 set of arms (I have rings already), or something non-shimano, maybe race face or similar in modern ht2 style, though happy to entertain other brands too, as long as they are black, and in keeping with the rest of the build.

Condition of the ac cranks I have are excellent, with very few marks considering their age and intended use.

I'm happy to part with cash if the right swap comes along. Desperate to finally stop fettling with the sts, abd get the pipedream built up, so let me know what you have, as if I can make it work on either build, I'd be a happy man.

If you aren't after cranks for swaps, I've got plenty of other bits I can offer up, including various forks (lawwill leader 3, Reba, Fox talas, 98 sids, possibly some Judy sls and I may even part with som Judy FSX, pumped with ti bolts all round, carbon brake brace (styff, canti or v) and englund air internals that have done 70 miles since new).

Plenty of other parts too, titec to bars and stem, various syncros stems, lots of ruquoise including nos ringle stems, ck headsets, h2o, hyper ends and more. I could go on, but it could take a while (pace rc200 f3 frame, rc30 and rc35 forks, onza ho canti and v brakes, control tech canti brakes, green parts such as Chris king headset, Hershey skewers, h2o, real brake levers, controltech bars, nos Sun cr17a rims and more).

Plenty more not listed specifically (xc pro groupset m900 groupset, m952 groupset, litespeed, amp frame and forks, syncros cranks, middleburn cranks, caramba cranks, nuke proof carbon hubs and bar ends, syncros bar ends, lots of seat posts and other bars, various roox bits, control tech stems and posts etc etc).

Starting to sound desperate?????

Not 100% sure, it's these ones, but with a red spider:
product_350969.jpg

Re:

Sorry I don't think my AC spider is compatible with those cranks, the only thing I could offer you is my FSA Afterburner 94 bcd with an original 44T black outer and black spider

Attachments

• After 3.jpg
    After 3.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 337
  • After 2.jpg
    After 2.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 337
  • After 1.jpg
    After 1.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 337
Thanks for the offer, not really what I'm after to suit the build. The ac spider is 4 bolts like the older middleburn ones, but burlier.

They sound nice, was contemplating some of those as it goes. The fsa ones would actually suit the sts quite nicely if it wasn't kitted out with modern gear.

Re:

It's a long shot given how old this thread is, but I have a machined 46T Adventure Components DH ring for that very crank (taken from my GT STS) that I'd happily swap for your spider...

Back