For Sale A few bits and a bike!

konafan

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
SOLD DT swiss M1900 29 x 30mm BOOST rear wheel. One slightly dinged spoke that’s never caused trouble. Bombproof wheel! Standard DT swiss Centrelock hub but is supplied with the dtswiss 6 bolt adaptor (apparently lighter than a 6 bolt flange!) Also supplied with sram xd AND shimano 11spd freehubs. That’s most bases covered! £60 collected Sheffield. Uk Postage at buyers cost.

SOLDGo-pro fetch dog camera harness. Great fun.
£15 posted UK.SOLD

SOLDPNW coast stem 60mm. Faceplate has removable go pro style camera mount.
£30 posted UK.SOLD

SOLD Montane Extreme jacket size large. Moroccan blue. VERY warm winter jacket. Good condition. £55 posted, UK.

Mountain Equipment Javelin soft shell.Dark grey with green trim. Showerproof DWR treatable warm packable and stretchy with a helmet compatible hood. £35 posted UK

SOLDSpecialized Allez comp 2015, 58cm which is an L-XL I believe. Hardly any use during 2022 so I’ve decided to sell on. I upgraded the wheels to Mavic carbon Ksyrium SLS and have transformed an already quick light bike into a rapid hill climbing rocket! Weight is around 8kg I think. Smartweld E5 frame. The carbon fork is a Focus model as I wanted more steerer length. Gives a slightly more comfortable otherwise identical feel. £400. Ideally collected in person and not posted at the moment. Might consider splitting.

Last edited:
Could be worth giving Dandy1 a shout regarding the Allez? He’s looking for a couple of 58cm bikes at the mo so yours might help solve 1 of the 2.

Back