Wanted 91/92 Marin Eldridge/Pine Mountain/Team Marin

haggis

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Looking for a Zolatone Eldridge, Pine Mountain or Team Marin. The ones with the fluoro forks as opposed to stays. Sizing wise 20.5" c-t. Nothing that's been resprayed and preferably not too faded either. Would like original bar, stem and fork combo as well. As original as possible if possible. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Hi mate , I’ve got an early nineties pine mountain for sale if you are interested. It’s about 80% original but I’ve changed the handle bars , stem and brakes .
Hasn’t been used for a few years but stored indoors. I’m looking for around £150 and based in Durham.

Attachments

• IMG_4933.jpeg
    IMG_4933.jpeg
    800 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_4934.jpeg
    IMG_4934.jpeg
    558.6 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_4935.jpeg
    IMG_4935.jpeg
    661.6 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_4939.jpeg
    IMG_4939.jpeg
    581.5 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_4938.jpeg
    IMG_4938.jpeg
    716.5 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_4937.jpeg
    IMG_4937.jpeg
    666.8 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_4936.jpeg
    IMG_4936.jpeg
    756.1 KB · Views: 21
Thanks Steve but I think that'll be too small. I just sat on a 17.5"/19"c-t today and it was a bit too small. Ideally I'm looking for a 20.5.

Looking for a Zolatone Eldridge, Pine Mountain or Team Marin. The ones with the fluoro forks as opposed to stays. Sizing wise 20.5" c-t. Nothing that's been resprayed and preferably not too faded either. Would like original bar, stem and fork combo as well. As original as possible if possible. Thanks in advance.

I have a 92 eldridge 19" (c-c which is how marin sized them I think) but is the slightly later model with fluoro stays not forks, owned from new but not used as much as it should be, and not at all in last 10 years, too big as got older, pretty original except saddle, even got the old original tyres not that I'd ride on them but part of the look, thinking its time to reduce the garage and the mrs is pushing........

You are after a 90 or 91 mate. 90 was light grey with neon forks and white decals, 91 dark zolatone with decal colour matching the forks. 92 has satin frame with coloured stays.

I have a 92 eldridge 19" (c-c which is how marin sized them I think) but is the slightly later model with fluoro stays not forks, owned from new but not used as much as it should be, and not at all in last 10 years, too big as got older, pretty original except saddle, even got the old original tyres not that I'd ride on them but part of the look, thinking its time to reduce the garage and the mrs is pushing........
Do you still have this mate? Any pics?

Back