4 bolt discs

franco-c

Retro Newbie
Hi all, I am running Mavic Crossmax Disc wheels with 4 bolt discs, are there ways to convert to 6 bolt or is it new set of wheels?

The hub is mavic crossmax 4 bolt on mavic crossmax disc rims with 180mm discs, the options are limited on 4 bolt discs so was just wondering if i could convert to 6 bolt for more options

Have you got a photo? I thought Mavic hubs were 6 bolt, or Centerlock. If you need a custom rotor, I'm sure Hope can supply them for you.

I think this is what you need:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I think this is what you need:

Aha, thanks for that, it just says front hub but at least i know there’s something out there so the rear must be around too.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back