Wanted 36t 104 front ring & cassette expander

baj

Senior Retro Guru
As above please!

Currently got a single 32t front ring and need to go faster on flat/downhill but also still need to climb!

I have a load of tyres and other spares if you’re after swaps and also cash of course

You after narrow wide or any front ring? What sort of expander do you need as I have a couple of new ones I bought at some point just never got round to using them.

You after narrow wide or any front ring? What sort of expander do you need as I have a couple of new ones I bought at some point just never got round to using them.
Hi, I don’t really know! They need to work with a 9sp xt cassette and 10sp mech if that’s possible?

I'm no expert but thought an expander cog replaced a cog, not added to the count. I'd have thought just adding one would mess up the spacing and add width to the cassette so it wouldn't fit on the freehub?

I'm no expert but thought an expander cog replaced a cog, not added to the count. I'd have thought just adding one would mess up the spacing and add width to the cassette so it wouldn't fit on the freehub?
Ha yes, I’ve done some reading, I may need to take an angle grinder to my cassette in order to get an expanded cassette that works properly.. I was think of a 40 or 42t rear if you have one? And a front ring that works with a 9sp chain

Back