Camberwell123

Retro Guru
looking for 2 x 26.0 seatposts

don’t have to be matching

do have to be at least 350mm long

any condition considered.

These are for a Tandem.

thanks!

Do they have to be period-correct? If they don't have to be matching, I assume you're not building anything to a specific speclist.

As owner of 2 bikes that use a 26.0mm seat post (and one with 26.4mm), I find that just getting a cheap generic new seatpost on Ebay is a lot easier than trying to find anything here. For some reason most bikes' seat tubes here are 26.8 and up.

Do they have to be period-correct? If they don't have to be matching, I assume you're not building anything to a specific speclist.

As owner of 2 bikes that use a 26.0mm seat post (and one with 26.4mm), I find that just getting a cheap generic new seatpost on Ebay is a lot easier than trying to find anything here. For some reason most bikes' seat tubes here are 26.8 and up.

Thanks for the reply and yes, I am eyeing up a new generic post on eBay. I will more than likely go for them but I sometimes like to see if there’s anything second hand gathering dust in someone’s parts bin, and if there’s savings to be made on these projects where there’s a million little things to buy then I’m all for it!
All the Best

Back