Wanted 26” rim brake wheels

baj

Senior Retro Guru
As above and lightish but not too expensive please, with qr hubs and rear must be the normal width for for late 90s - 135mm is it?

I have a set of Mavic 221 on LX on another bike - this sort of standard would be ideal.

I have a few early 90s sets with narrow 130mm rear if anyone fancies making a deal.. also lots of other parts for sale.

As above and lightish but not too expensive please, with qr hubs and rear must be the normal width for for late 90s - 135mm is it?

I have a set of Mavic 221 on LX on another bike - this sort of standard would be ideal.

I have a few early 90s sets with narrow 130mm rear if anyone fancies making a deal.. also lots of other parts for sale.
I have a pair of Mavic 221 with lx hubs. Bearings are good, freehub has nice sound. £50

Ooh sounds interesting, do you have any photos?
Here's link to my sales thread

Hi,

I have a set of Mavic d521 in silver, laced to silver hope xc hubs, they can be used with either disc or rim brake and the rear one has only been used with a disc.

I will upload some pics on a for sale thread later on...

£150

Hi,

I have a set of Mavic d521 in silver, laced to silver hope xc hubs, they can be used with either disc or rim brake and the rear one has only been used with a disc.

I will upload some pics on a for sale thread later on...

£150
Thanks for the thought Ben, around double what I would like to spend though unfortunately.

Good afternoon
I have Front and Rear for sale as follows that sound just what you want.
Rear - Mavic XM 117 black rim v little wear, XT M737 32H hub, plain guage SS silver spokes, skewer (not XT), true, exellent bearings, good rim tape
Front - Mavic X 515 black rim some wear, XT M750 32H hub, plain gauge SS silver spokes, skewer (not XT), true, exellent bearings, good rim tape

£45 pair + £10 postage or £0 collect Herts.

Reactions: baj
Back