22.2 quill stem I-Beam or Ringle.

stefanano57

Pace Fan
As above preferably blue, silver or black if Ringle with some rise. Club Roost I-Beam doesn’t need to be that great aesthetically.

Not looking for perfection, just no damage or knackered threads.

Cheers

Re: Re:

stefanano57":24z29w9i said:
Once A Hero":24z29w9i said:

Hey dude,

I had seen your sale thread and gone back and forth with nearly pm’ing. Nearly convinced myself but turquoise just ain’t blue, and it would be a shame to polish it to bare metal when somebody else could enjoy it as is.

No probs.
Now you’ve got me thinking what the difference between blue and turquoise is! Did Ringle do both?

Re: Re:

Once A Hero":2ztwi3v1 said:
stefanano57":2ztwi3v1 said:
Once A Hero":2ztwi3v1 said:

Hey dude,

I had seen your sale thread and gone back and forth with nearly pm’ing. Nearly convinced myself but turquoise just ain’t blue, and it would be a shame to polish it to bare metal when somebody else could enjoy it as is.

No probs.
Now you’ve got me thinking what the difference between blue and turquoise is! Did Ringle do both?

I had kind of put it out there looking for the answer myself. I have seen a few in a definite blue on bikes that was different to the turquoise but was never sure if folk had had them refinished, or special orders maybe as I didn’t think there was a turquoise and a blue option. Just presumed the turquoise colour was the blue until seeing the difference. Bit like the difference with the levers you had with stem, so my Renthal blue bars wouldn’t be quite right with it.
May well end up going with one that needs a refurb and strip it before having it anodised to a blue to suit.

Back