2005 Tomac Taos

maverick

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I had one of these a few years back and was forces to sell it on. I longed for another so when one popped up on ebay 12 months ago i had to have it. I sat in the store from then until the Coronavirus came along and we were all forced to stop and take stock.

My Corona build is this. Mainly made up from parts that I have collected over the years with the intention of using. Its a real mis-match of parts and years, nothing is 2005 specific. Its only cost me around £50 in parts which is not bad considering.

Just need to fit a new freehub and a narrow wide chainring so that i can lose the plastic guide thing as I think its ugly.

Love or hate. I don't care, I like it.

Ta.

Attachments

• Tomac headtube.jpg
    Tomac headtube.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 675
  • Tomac angle view.jpg
    Tomac angle view.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 676
  • Tomac side view.jpg
    Tomac side view.jpg
    213 KB · Views: 676
Re:

Not sure how you managed to get a King headset in there too, you have the luck of the Irish im sure... :shock:

Looking good mate, is this where it ends, or are you going to play with it some more over time, a nice suspension fork would be lovely on that frame....?

would love to see that rear triangle detail...,

Luck of the Irish indeed,I have a Buckshot Pro thats identical and they are hands down one of the best ally hardtails out there.Have mine years,they cost a fortune back in the day.Lovely build,hang onto it.They are keepers.

Back