Wanted 20" or 21" frame for a new project. Any make or model. 1-1/8" headtube if possible.

Puul

Dirt Disciple
I'm hunting a new project frame. 20" or 21". I'd love an Orange Clockwork or P7 but willing to consider just about anything. 1-1/8" headtube would also be ideal for new fork options. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi , I have a very unused Kona kula primo , hardly used . It is too big for me (21 inch)so is frame only hanging in the shed. Extremely light . It is the last run of them so disc mount only . Let me know if you are interested. Thanks

I 'might' be prepared to let my 90 Pine Mountain f+f+ bits go if it's something you'd be interested in? Think it's 11/8th?

I've got a gt backwoods frame, 97 I think... Gt 20" so 22" top top of seat tube

Ball burnished, needs new decals, and the drive side bb cup is stuck (although I've not had a proper go) non drive side came out OK. 30 quid?

Ah, you guys are putting me in a position of being a choosy beggar. Thanks so much for the responses.

I 'might' be prepared to let my 90 Pine Mountain f+f+ bits go if it's something you'd be interested in? Think it's 11/8th?

That sounds pretty interesting. I should say that I'm planning a kind of bikepacking restomod with a brazed on rear disc tab and mondern rigid fork. I'd hate to frankenstein a frame that deserves proper restoration.

Ah, you guys are putting me in a position of being a choosy beggar. Thanks so much for the responses.

That sounds pretty interesting. I should say that I'm planning a kind of bikepacking restomod with a brazed on rear disc tab and mondern rigid fork. I'd hate to frankenstein a frame that deserves proper restoration.
I have a modern carbon fork which would fit as well , disc only post mount . The primo came As disc only on the frame

Latest posts

Back