Sold 1st Gen Syncros Powerlite fork 1.1/8 inch

I bought a stack for just a few quid during 2011 hyper-inflation to shove in xmas cards.

If you make my highly coveted christmas card list, you might get one...
These are actually increasing in value.
I had a stack of them. All the denominations in mint condition.
Sold for ridiculously high price.

Tbf I haven't checked for a few years.
But 3 years ago the highest note was selling for £20 ish in ultra fine condition.
Luckily for me I had 100 of these particular notes with consecutive serial numbers.

I'm not sure what's going on here @Magpiegifts ?.. i've just checked ebay and you're right.. there is a One Hundred Trillion dollar bill exactly the same as mine for £150 BIN with 48 sold and 7 more available.. but then there are many others for just a few £££

I'll have to investigate further.. cross @Imlach off the xmas card list and put you on it!

edit- there are some at £259

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I'm not sure what's going on here @Magpiegifts ?.. i've just checked ebay and you're right.. there is a One Hundred Trillion dollar bill exactly the same as mine for £150 BIN with 48 sold and 7 more available.. but then there are many others for just a few £££

I'll have to investigate further.. cross @Imlach off the xmas card list and put you on it!

edit- there are some at £259

Rejected for the sake of profits! Capitalist! Humbug!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back