1999 Marin Rift Zone

dougbish

Dirt Disciple
I have a 1999 Marin Rift Zone owned from new which was ridden for around 5-6 years (Spring, Summer mostly here on the South Downs) before stripping it down and stowing to save space. The bike really is in VGC aside from some clearcoat hairline marks to the alu frame which appeared when the bike was only a few months old and was apparently quite commonplace on this model at the time. I recently made a start rebuilding/servicing the frameset, replacing new bearings in the rear swingarm and headset. The original wheelset and components have all been cleaned up ready with only new cable inner/outers and tyres needed to get the bike back to its former best. I am now forced to sell the bike to make some room for a new steed – if I could I would keep them all, but you know how it is I'm sure! Am I better off selling the bike as parts, or as a whole? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks! PS More than happy to send some pics if anyone out there is interested in buying.

Thanks Paul, will do.

Sweet Lava Dome! I’ve got a 95 Kilauea from new, should probably sell too to make space but think I’m too emotionally attached!

Cheers

Back