For Sale 1998 Mavic Mektronic NOS groupset

The majority of people here may be from the UK, but there are plenty of people from all over the world here. This limitation does severely reduce the amount of potential buyers, of course.

If you really want the groupset, you could always try to find someone in the EU who is willing to take delivery of it and send it on your way. I've done the exact same thing with items (and even a full bike) that the seller only wanted to ship inside the UK.
I haven’t noticed any problems with shipping from mainland Europe inc Spain to Britain now - except for VAT and customs duty - which is so easily bypassed (I’ve bought a frame recently and a wheel set and was delivered within 3 days with no charges) Most couriers do a sterling job and I’d encourage Josh to at least get a shipping quote and offer it.

I haven’t noticed any problems with shipping from mainland Europe inc Spain to Britain now - except for VAT and customs duty - which is so easily bypassed (I’ve bought a frame recently and a wheel set and was delivered within 3 days with no charges) Most couriers do a sterling job and I’d encourage Josh to at least get a shipping quote and offer it.
Thanks for your opinion, mate.
Well, I had quite bad experience last time I tried to buy from UK...
Now that I've had a look into UPS service, I noticed that costs and problems with customs shouldn't be such a big a problem as I thought.

So I've changed my mind, and now the sale is also open to UK, adding 25€ (euro) extra, sent by UPS.

Hope this helps to sell this nice groupset.

Cheers

Josh

Thanks for your opinion, mate.
Well, I had quite bad experience last time I tried to buy from UK...
Now that I've had a look into UPS service, I noticed that costs and problems with customs shouldn't be such a big a problem as I thought.

So I've changed my mind, and now the sale is also open to UK, adding 25€ (euro) extra, sent by UPS.

Hope this helps to sell this nice groupset.

Cheers

Josh
Excellent
I just bought stuff from Germany and Italy and very quick effortless delivery - with No extra charges (depends on how you declare the item and price)

Back