1994 YETI ARC (repaired & repainted) - Unfinished or F&F

Chickenball

Retro Guru
I REALLY hate to do this. I am at a loss for words but I am forced to sell this bike (without riding it once!). It came to me from New York and the seller never told me that the headtube was cracked (I was overjoyed I got it!). It came as black and turquoise as well as a TON of stickers! I repaired the headtube (Chris DeKerf) in which he inserted 2 titanium reinforcement rings on the top and bottom and cut and welded a new headtube. The paint was done by Toxik Lab designs. It is a beautiful bike with a ton of history and you can own one now! I am prepared to sell the bike as is or just frame, fork, headset and seatpost.

Here's a breakdown of whats on the bike!

Frame: 1994 Yeti ARC 19"

Fork: Rock Shox Judy (Turquoise)

Headset: Chris King
Stem: Ringle (black
Handlebar: Answer Hyperlite (Turquoise)
Grips: Yeti (Clear)
Barends: NONE

Brakes: Onza HO
Brake Pads: Kool Stop Grey
Brake Cables:
Cantilever cable hangers: Onza
Brake Levers: Shimano XTR

Shifters: Shimano XTR
Front Derailleur: Shimano XTR
Rear Derailleur: Shimano XTR
Derailleur Cables:
Cassette: Shimano XTR (8 Speed)
Chain: Shimano HG90
Cranks: Kooka (Turquoise)
Crank Bolts:
Chainrings: Kooka
Chainring bolts:
Bottom Bracket: Shimano XTR
Pedals: none

Hub Skewers: Ringle Titanium
Rims: Mavic 231
Hubs: Ringle (Black)
Tyres: Onza Porc/Panaracer Smoke

Saddle: Selle Italia Turbomatic
Seatpost: Ringle (Black)

The bike is not complete (its about 90%). It needs the cables run and the chain linked. Other than that its ready to go! I am selling because money is tight and I could use the cash to buy a new house. I would prefer to sell locally or North America but if the right offer comes along I will reconsider! Buyer pays all costs (shipping/PayPal/customs).

Whats pictured isn't what will be coming with the bike (everything that I have listed above is!)

Before

After

$1500USD OBO

Re:

Very nice mate, sorry to hear you need to let her go. But so glad it's not my size or me and the wife would be having a squabble by now. GLWS it won't take long

Back