Sold 1994 Specialized Stumpjumper - episode 2

d8mok

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
IMG_6250.jpeg IMG_6251.jpeg IMG_6252.jpeg IMG_6253.jpeg IMG_6254.jpeg IMG_6255.jpeg IMG_6256.jpeg IMG_6257.jpeg IMG_6258.jpeg IMG_6259.jpeg

Let’s try this again ….

I went to split this today and felt bad. It needs to stay together even though it be worth far more split. So it will either sell to a lucky buyer complete or it will stay with me.

No I didn’t pay £10 for it. The price was increased and I had to outbid two others on route for it in order to buy it. Not something I’d do normally but I was there.

Ive lowered my asking price to £350 which is the price I will accept. I won't accept any lower.

It was stripped , cleaned , polished on arrival with me. I fitted a new (used ) chain and new inner cables but retained the outers for OE look. Shifters were bunged up so they are now working - all usual stuff.

It all works nicely and no issues apart from needing a single brake pad. I can fit a pad but it won’t be matching hence why I haven’t done so (as I wanted it to be OE as possible)

It’s all Orignal spec apart from the grips which I couldn’t save. It’s had very little use overall and the tyres are in great condition to say they are 30 years old.

It’s 20 inch centre to top.

Collection is from Chesterfield.

Last edited:
Great that you're not splitting, and whatever you paid for it is irrelevant. It's yours to sell and we all know that the price you are asking is more than reasonable, there are some who would piece this out and make more.

I really hope it goes to a rider, it's a fantastic looking bike. One of the few Specialized I've seen that I really want in my size.

Back