1994 Klein Attitude Sea & Sky

MattWills3178

Retro Newbie
Hi All,

With some regret I’m selling off a couple of bikes from my collection - primarily due to space / storage issues!

The first bike I’m looking to move is a 1994 Klein Attitude in Sea & Sky. An absolutely iconic bike in MTB history in a beautiful colour. It’s a 21” model which makes it the equivalent of a 19” frame by usual standards (Klein measurements were always a bit special).

I bough the bike around 1.5 years ago from a guy in the US who had owned it since new. It’s been sat in storage ever since.

It’s fair to say the bike has had a relatively easy life and so is in very very good condition with just a few minor marks / blemishes to speak of for a bike of it's age. It’s definitely becoming a rare thing to find a bike of this vintage / caliber in such good condition! A real collectors item.

The paintwork and decals are very bright and almost perfect with only a very fine 0.5cm long scratch on the bars, some chainstay rub and a little bubbling on the top tube near the rear brake cable outlet to note > all of which can be seen in the photos.

It’s equipped with XTR throughout which all works perfectly. There is some corrosion on the crank arms but that can be polished out.

Mavic 217 SUP rims on XTR hubs.

Klein Mission Control bars and stem. Klein grips and tyres with plenty of life left in them. Klein post and Flite Titanium saddle.

I bough this for just shy of £3k - including shipping from the US and associated taxes. I’m looking for around £2,750 ONO.

For an asking price offer I’ll also throw in a spare NOS Klein BB and a used (but in great condition) spare pair of Klein tyres.

If you have any questions please shout.

Collection preferred (South East or Central London or possibly Somerset) but happy to facilitate shipping (with insurance) at your cost.

Thank you.

Matt

PS. I will also list the following bikes in the coming weeks, feel free to shout now if interested:

- 2007 19” Specialized Stumpjumper Classic (25 year anniversary model) - NOS, never ridden

- 1991 18” Cannondale 3.0 Series Mountain Frame with Ritchey Logic forks (Chameleon Black with Lime Green Splatter) built up with a mix of DX and LX. Includes original seat post with built in pump - again NOS, never ridden

Attachments

• IMG_5240-min.jpeg
    IMG_5240-min.jpeg
    91.9 KB · Views: 488
  • IMG_5241-min.jpeg
    IMG_5241-min.jpeg
    138.7 KB · Views: 485
  • IMG_5242-min.jpeg
    IMG_5242-min.jpeg
    105 KB · Views: 468
  • IMG_5243-min.jpeg
    IMG_5243-min.jpeg