1994-ish trick-ish cantilever brakes and levers...

mheywoo1

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
... in very good condition for my Buck Shaver please.

As part of my “Awesome Foursome” project in which I plan to build, ride and review my favourite 4 steel mtbs from the early to
Mid-90’s (Dekerf, Bonty Race Lite, Buck Shaver and DOGSBOLX) I’m looking for some decent, but not too pricey cantis and levers. I’ve already got 2 sets of X-lite chicken Stix and one set of Dia Compe SS7 levers and a set of WTB speed master, Critical Racing and M900 canti’s so I’m looking for something of that sort of quality and cost please.

Must be in very good condition or easily renovated (needing a good clean and polish is OK but scratches that won’t polish/paint out aren’t)

Cheers, Matt

I dont know if these will be of interest but I do have some SRP 'Mr Grumpy' cantilevers, quite rare, quite interesting, quite weird

file.php

Re:

Thanks LGF they are just the sort of thing I’m after. Not something too obvious (or outrageously expensive) like Paul’s, Graftons or the ilk

Sadly these particular ones aren’t for me as I don’t like the look of “horizontal” cantilevers, even though they work a lot better. I do recall SRP made some “low profile” cantis as welll; I’d definitely be interested in those. Recall a set that were fitted to a similar red DeKerf to mine that was split out on here a few years ago.

I have a set of Ritchey Logic and SuperLogic brake levers. SuperLogics may be from a bit later (1995/1996).

Attachments

• Levers.jpg
    Levers.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 389
  • Levers_2.jpg
    Levers_2.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 389
Re:

Thanks. I’ve had Logics before on my DeKerf and loved them. If I’d put my wanted ad up before buying my SS7’s I’d probably have had these. In fact I’ll sleep on it as i may still being interested! Thanks

Back