1993 Orange Clockwork Steel Mountain Bike

kilvi

Retro Newbie
1993 Orange Clockwork Mountain Bike - Original Condition - Retro Steel Mountain Bike

For sale is my much loved Orange Clockwork, sadly due to having too many bikes, I have decided that I need to let some go.

It still has 90% of the original parts with very few minor marks and signs of wear. The worst of which is on the crank arms where signs of the decals fading. The bike has been stored inside for some time as you will see!

The Orange Clockwork set very high standards at the time for other manufacturers to follow, the Clockwork was a very popular steel framed bike, so much so that it is still in production today. The Clockwork is a popular choice for mountain biker purists and for plugging away the miles on touring adventures.

The bikes spec is as follows:

Frame: Orange steel
Forks: Orange steel
Wheels: Mavic M321 rims with Shimano Deore LX Hubs
Groupset: Shimano Deore LX
Brakes: Avid Single Digit Cantilever
Bars: X-Lite X Country Riser
Handlebar stem: Orange SK8 6- "
Tyres: Panaracer Fire XC 26x2.1
Seat stem: Orange layback (decals faded)
The dimensions of the frame are as follow:

Seat tube: 18"
Crossbar: 22.5"
Down-tube: 24"
Bottom of rear triangle: 16"
Top of rear triangle: 18.5"
Stand-over seat end: 30"
Stand-over handlebar end: 31"
Wheelbase: 42"
Handlebar to floor: 39"

£325 ono

Cash on collection is preferred and I am open to offers for cash! If you want to see the bike or have any questions, please message me and I will get back to you ASAP, or call me on 07851 788837.

Postage is available at cost and I will need up to a week to arrange the packaging and posting.

Attachments

• Orange Clockwork.JPG
    Orange Clockwork.JPG
    144 KB · Views: 553
Back