1993 (ish) GT...wait for it...Xizang frame for sale

Wernerbosman

Retro Newbie
Hi All,

My name is Werner, a brand spanking new member to this forum.
But I believe I can start off by adding some value through the sale of a pretty much spotless Xizang frame.

So, the story goes like this. Having had a GT Zaskar as my first bike, a fascination with the triple triangle design started. So a few years later, with an eye always on the classifieds of ebay, I came across this beaut. It had a random selection of great XTR parts and crappy replacement bits and bobs, mostly shot due to zero maintenance and home job replacements. I stripped the bike and gave away the (working) parts. Then life happened and the frame was kept in my garage. This life happening had me move from South Africa, to the UK and now in Aalen, Germany.

Unfortunately I won't have the time to give this timeless frame the love and attention it needs, as it is the type of art that is not supposed to hang as a wall-piece.

The frame is in pretty spotless condition. Absolutely zero dings and or scratches. I believe the decals have been replaced as these are from 97 model . A good polish job would get it to like-new status.

It is an 18", serial G18350S

Looking for 1000 euro. If you are a nice person, this could be slightly negotiated.

I can arrange for shipping in EU or probably to the UK, at buyer's cost.

Shout if you have any questions. DM or Louwbosman(at)gmail.com

Cheers,
W

Attachments

• IMG_0022.jpg
    IMG_0022.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 480
  • IMG_0023.jpg
    IMG_0023.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 480
  • IMG_0027.jpg
    IMG_0027.jpg