1992 Klein Attitude HLF with Tioga DiskDrive

wooly pluto

Retro Guru
Hi Guys,

due to new stupid toy purchase some part of my colletion mus go to new home...

First one is 1992 Klein Attitude HLF. It is original paint, but has some bubble issues on the top tube where it meets seattube. It is dry-stored since I bought it some 6yrs ago (actually sleeps in our bedroom).
Small - very small dent on the toptube and slightly cut MC.

It still has its original M900 group (incl. seatpost) plus Flite, and Tioga Disk Drive on M900 hub. Rear Paul brakes migh be an option (I still have original M900 cants from this bike).
Overally it is in good order - it is simply original condition vintage MTB.

Some close-up pics available, in case of any questions feel free to contact me via PM.

Price - thinking of 800 GBP.

Cheers,
Martin

Attachments

• Side.JPG
    Side.JPG
    137.8 KB · Views: 1,359
  • Back.JPG
    Back.JPG
    165 KB · Views: 1,359
  • Tioga.JPG
    Tioga.JPG
    140.1 KB · Views: 1,358
  • Front.JPG
    Front.JPG
    166.5 KB · Views: 1,358
  • BB.JPG
    BB.JPG
    102.9 KB · Views: 1,359
Re:

Hi Guys,

I hope I have answered most of PMs I already got - which was not easy due to lot of office work :)
Anyway, I will try to take closeup pics of frame bubbling and the little dent tonight and share with you tomorrow morning.

Cheers,
Martin

Re:

All these people sending PM's, why not just post on the add to register interest then follow up with a pm?

To keep it open and fair, I'm registering interest in this.

Is the price + postage? and if so what would that be?

Cheers.

Re:

While understanding the frustration when people pm and so do not respond on a thread, I think perhaps sometimes people are hiding their 'habit' :LOL: and what they're buying. Perhaps for the 'big reveal' at a later date!

Back