1992 Bigfoot Smokestone

Yes... it seemed like it had a really high ceiling and stuff hanging everywhere. Big counter that was a glass fronted cabinet. I remember buying a Mt Zefal pump and some Christophe toe clips from them.

Yes same. Do you remember Singletrack Bikes on Northgate Street, opposite the big Church on London Road. After Graham's shop closed I used to go there as often as I could. Rob I think his name was, the guy who ran it. You could pay a pound to leave your bike there in their basement.

Yes same. Do you remember Singletrack Bikes on Northgate Street, opposite the big Church on London Road. After Graham's shop closed I used to go there as often as I could. Rob I think his name was, the guy who ran it. You could pay a pound to leave your bike there in their basement.

Jesus Christ you guys are making me all teary eyed, I used to have a part time job at Sainsbury’s across the road in Northgate street

Maybe a bit too early - how about Gloucester Cycle centre which was massive and on the corner

Or
How about Banana Sport in Cheltenham !

Jesus Christ you guys are making me all teary eyed, I used to have a part time job at Sainsbury’s across the road in Northgate street

Maybe a bit too early - how about Gloucester Cycle centre which was massive and on the corner

Or
How about Banana Sport in Cheltenham !
Yes I remember banana sports at the top of Montpellier. I used to go to Noah's Ark as well when they still had a shop in Cheltenham.

Back