1982 Stumpjumper

geb257

Devout Dirtbag
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Stumpjumper Sport. I don’t think the Sport was produced before ’83… (it’s easy to confirm date from the serial number)

Last edited:
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
18k is just ridiculous, 311 isn't a bad price, interested to see what this sells for, it is a really nice bike.

Wow! That really is nice😍.Certainly got a bit of value to it.Bit shocked the other one went for £311! That was a steal I reckon.Don't think you're gonna lose out long term with that.
I see he has a NOS Cinelli.Not that familiar with them myself but ally frame,DX groupset.Can't say I've seen a lot of NOS DX about.Or NOS early 90's anything!Stunning.

As I own one of these I shouldn't really talk down the price but $18k well that's a joke. The one for sale is nice. Looks like the tyres and pedals are non original, and perhaps the saddle as to my knowledge it should be an Avocet but seeing as it's Spesh branded then maybe it is correct. It is a better size than mine but collection only rules me out. Be interesting to see what it goes for. I thought the last one for sale was a really good buy for someone at £311. I have a feeling this one won't hit the reserve as the seller has seen the $18k one and put a crazy high reserve on it but we shall see.

Back