Sorted 130-150mm travel 26” 1 1/8” fork

MSYT

Retro Guru
Hey folks

I’m after a 130-150mm travel fork for an upcoming Cove Hustler build.

26” wheels
QR would be ideal but thru axle would be nice too.
1 1/8” straight steerer
(Need to measure the length of steerer but I currently have a cat on my lap so I can’t move)

Oh and a brake set too. Hydraulic. 160/180 depending on fork.
Brakes sorted :)

Last edited:
I might consider parting with some pace rc41 xcam forks. Not 100% sure they are surplus. I'm guilty of having owned a few pairs but never used them.

May also be able to let go some Reba U-turn, can't remember if they are 130mm travel when fully adjusted. These are black.

Ive a set of 26" RS Revelations. 15mm bolt through, Stealth maxle, and I should have the QR maxle too- somewhere :LOL: disc only, 150mm with a 265mm 1 1/8" steerer.
I've the RS lockout remote for it too, but I've never fitted it, so could not say 100% that operates, purely because ive not fitted it, but i cant see why not.
Pic on my Cove Stiffee
DSCF4025.JPG

Brakes too, heavens, someones in a spendy mood.

NOTE TO Ishaw. Sorry for not getting back to you on these brakes. I completely forgot.

So for both of you. New they're £195 each, and these are new, but £390 is a bit pricey isnt it, and that would be including a standard rotor, so lets say £300 ono inc 1st class recorded Royal Mail. But UK only.

Oops - Brakes are new Tech 3 V2's, black and green.
Alternatively black levers with purple lids/levers and purple E4F/X2R These calipers, like the V2's and Tech levers are new.

I might consider parting with some pace rc41 xcam forks. Not 100% sure they are surplus. I'm guilty of having owned a few pairs but never used them.

May also be able to let go some Reba U-turn, can't remember if they are 130mm travel when fully adjusted. These are black.

I think I've already got a set of those somewhere. Sure they're Reba. Looking for something a little different though, thanks.

Back