For Sale ðŸ¦† Clear out - Offers

Ducky

Retro Guru
Clear out continues.

Prices include UK postage, payment by PayPal F&F or buyer adds the fees. Fire away with any questions or if you think I’m well off in prices.

4, Shimano Ultegra 6500, beautiful. £15.00 Sold.

Thanks in advance,

🦆

Last edited:
Campagnolo downtube adjusters, black resin. Beautiful. £12.50 posted. Sold.

Attachments

• 05135AC9-0F52-4AE8-AD75-7EED6017DF27.jpeg
    05135AC9-0F52-4AE8-AD75-7EED6017DF27.jpeg
    491 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
I'm sorely tempted by the Ultegra Q/R levers.
The steerer tube hasn't shown up yet, is there a postal problem that you know of? I don't want these to get stuck in some great big sorting office!!!

I only posted the steerer late on Tuesday afternoon so it wouldn’t have been picked up till Wednesday. It is coming from Northern Ireland so you may need to wait a little longer. Haven’t heard of any postal problems.

I only posted the steerer late on Tuesday afternoon so it wouldn’t have been picked up till Wednesday. It is coming from Northern Ireland so you may need to wait a little longer. Haven’t heard of any postal problems.
Sorry, didn't realise the NI bit. No panic.
I need to go and do some measuring - the forks might come in for my next project.
I'll get back to you, hopefully tonight.

Thanks. I'm not in any real rush apart from my OCD!
Steerer on those forks is same as my present ones so I'd have the same problem. Shucks.
Oh well, can we deal for the Ultegra Q/Rs?

Bump, I’ll never use any of these so open to offers.

Looking for a nice set of Shimano 600 crank arms if anyone has a set they’d like to swap.

🦆

Bump, I’ll never use any of these so open to offers.

Looking for a nice set of Shimano 600 crank arms if anyone has a set they’d like to swap.

🦆
I’ve got 600 ultegra crank arms in great condition. 170mm arms.
Biopace and also a set of normal round rings.

Latest posts

Back