Withdrawn ★extensive★ Syncros seatpost φ30.4mm

n-massa

Rocky Mountain Fan
I am looking for an early generation "Syncros" seat post. The size is 30.4mm dia. and the length should be 425mm if possible.
Decals or no decals are fine as long as the seatpost itself is in good condition.

My order of preference
- Second generation
- Third generation

I am sincerely looking forward to hearing from anyone who can ship to Japan.

Thank you.

20210424_211106.jpg

Last edited:
What are the differences between generations?? Just curious why first gen is last on your list. I have a couple.
Hello. Thank you for your message.

The difference between the generations is simply a matter of design preference, but the reason why the first generation is the last is because of its length.
As far as I am aware, the first generation φ30.4mm is only 330mm in length.

Hello. Thank you for your message.

The difference between the generations is simply a matter of design preference, but the reason why the first generation is the last is because of its length.
As far as I am aware, the first generation φ30.4mm is only 330mm in length.
I see. I see. Was just doing some more digging to see what the differences were. Saw a photo of the first gen and it is very different. I understand now. Thanks.

I see. I see. Was just doing some more digging to see what the differences were. Saw a photo of the first gen and it is very different. I understand now. Thanks.
If you have a seat post that you can sell to me, please contact me again.
Thanks♪

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back