Zinn-Retro-90-s-Mountain-Bike-MTB-

Re:

I'm with the Cheeseman, noticed a lot of non-concave 'fillets' and over-enthusiastic electric sander usage on more or less every vintage Zinn I've ever seen. Massively overrated underwelded mysteries, in my own informed opinion...nice looking bikes, though. From a distance. *

* Stands back...

Re: Re:

mullinino":2o92dhye said:
I'm with the Cheeseman, noticed a lot of non-concave 'fillets' and over-enthusiastic electric sander usage on more or less every vintage Zinn I've ever seen. Massively overrated underwelded mysteries, in my own informed opinion...nice looking bikes, though. From a distance. *

* Stands back...

I think the term that was used for the brazing was "Mini Fillet". You could always ask the frame builder who is here.

Then you might be a little better "informed". ;)

Attachments

• photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 183

slimjoe":3vpxrdjh said:
I’ve just refurbed a lower end Zinn Classic and built it up with bits out of the parts bin! I’ll be honest set up single speed it’s a great little ripper! I’ve thoroughly enjoyed it so far

Well thought out and well executed. :cool:

Attachments

• 2C80087B-92ED-4FD6-B77E-61AAE5F16EAA.jpeg
    2C80087B-92ED-4FD6-B77E-61AAE5F16EAA.jpeg
    132.2 KB · Views: 184
Re:

:LOL: Caught one! My work here is done....I was just having a wee laugh, remember that? Off to get another one now...

Re:

Don't get me started on Mr. Ritcheys 'welding'....a child could do better.

Those Kleins look like supermarket pimpmobiles.

All old bikes are awful.

Etc.

*Hic*

mullinino":2ija3n4e said:
:LOL: Caught one! My work here is done....I was just having a wee laugh, remember that? Off to get another one now...

Yeah, i Laughed at your "own informed opinion" too.

Please dont stop :!:

Re:

Zzzz...I've built frames, my love, sooo many frames, sooo many...but as I say I'm only messin, so...whatever, Trevor.

mullinino":1q1zwseb said:
Zzzz...I've built frames, my love, sooo many frames, sooo many...but as I say I'm only messin, so...whatever, Trevor.

Whatever Trevor.

Dude your a Legend.... :LOL:

Back