Zinn from ebay with issue's, but hey, still sweet!

Dazza have you decided what's happening with this yet?

I'm going to differ from sinn purely because I lack the pure passion he has and I am lazy

it's not the unicorn you thought it would be and to bring it back is going to cost half again and even then you will have that bitter taste in your memory

or it's ..it is what it is lets move forward

I suspect though the seller is not playing ball so likely to be a return with a full refund..which would be sad but if your hearts not in it then again it is what it is and time to move in

I built several hundred 753 frames BITD, including this one, and repaired quite a few. I'd have been more than happy to fill that dent with a bit of silver solder, though it would need doing with a bit of care to avoid any distortion. Dave Yates is your man, he'll sort like new!

Shame it's battle scared but then that's what they were made for, isn't it?

Andy

Featch":rtrhn08g said:
I built several hundred 753 frames BITD, including this one, and repaired quite a few. I'd have been more than happy to fill that dent with a bit of silver solder, though it would need doing with a bit of care to avoid any distortion. Dave Yates is your man, he'll sort like new!

Andy

Thankyou for Posting your thoughts on it Andy, im sure the new owner as well as myself appreciates your imput, and knowledge.

Carl.

sinnerman":1u0wgknn said:
Featch":1u0wgknn said:

Andy

Thankyou for Posting your thoughts on it Andy, im sure the new owner as well as myself appreciates your imput, and knowledge.

Carl.

+1 :)

Its great to get that sort of info from the man who most probably built the actual frame.

sinnerman":235judx2 said:
Featch":235judx2 said:

Andy

Carl.

Thanks Andy for your advice on this! :)

Negotiations are still active with the seller, but if I keep the bike I'll take your advice regarding repairs.

Cheers!

Is he actually in contact now chap?, don't forget you have a maximum amount of days to register a dispute should he not be forthcoming

sylus":2oyp8dam said:
Is he actually in contact now chap?, don't forget you have a maximum amount of days to register a dispute should he not be forthcoming

Thanks for the info!!

I think it's best to keep this between myself and the seller for now.
If the solution is favourable I'll say so with minimal information.

Cheers,

Cameron

Totally understandable

Ebay/paypal gives you 45 days to register a dispute after that your on your own

twas I in your situation if I have not had any satisfaction to my expectation then allowing for different time zones, I would register a dispute on day 43...you can always drop the dispute later

anyways..good luck and hope this gets resolved.

Back