Zinn 501

As an impoverished student I was seriously in love with Zinns but all I could run to was a Shogun Trailbreaker 3 (which I loved) bought with post dated cheques from Watson Cairns in Leeds.

Then when I graduated and decided that what I really wanted to do was work in a bike shop I progressed to a Dave Yates (which I loved and still have) following a tour round the workshop in Newcastle and the unrequited love for the Zinn kind of drifted away.

I'm soooooo excited though coz I've just bagged this relisted for 200 quid and now I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas.

I promise to take good care of it and post pix when it's all cleaned up.

PS - amazed by the Zinn knowledge on RB!

Will be good to see it on here.

I was hovering over the buy it now button for ages, wrong time of the year for me to be buying another bike though :)

mark

Re:

Looking forward to seeing what you do with this one, £200 not a bad price for it really.
Are you from the Ponte-Carlo that's next to Cas-Vegas?
I've just been visiting family down there (grew up there) and Checking up on the retro bike I have stored away :D

Re:

Thanks Mark. I'm glad you held off... You have enough nice bikes! Mind you I still have to sort out that Rocky Mountain Hammer I got from you so I've no room to talk!

The very same Ponte-Carlo, Jimo. Let me know next time you're down and I'll stand you a beer and we can talk old bikes.

Back