Not open for further replies.
Re: Re:

FluffyChicken":2e6uy4f0 said:
kaya":2e6uy4f0 said:
Matthews":2e6uy4f0 said:
Count me in , any idea where yet ?

Yorkshire... :facepalm: :LOL:
Have you managed to narrow it down to which section of Yorkshire yet

Final details just being sorted (I've sorted feck all yet :LOL:) will post all details of rides/camp site etc on Monday evening,

slmracing":2e6uy4f0 said:
I could be working away, possibly a for 2 weeks, it is not confirmed yet but highly likely, so I could end up missing this one :facepalm:

Two weeks working away... somewhere rubbish again?

Gaddmeister":2e6uy4f0 said:
And me! :-D

It'll be good to see you mate

legrandefromage":2e6uy4f0 said:
How very dare you not have this on the same day as mine.

Did I get the date wrong? :facepalm:

Get the rotten fruit & veg ready

We have none, we send it all down south :LOL:

Might make an appearance.

Maybe.

Possibly.

Southern visitors... that means wil av to av a campsite wi showers an a proper sitdown crapper :shock:

Re:

What time will Friday start. Thinking of either Friday, Saturday ride, barbeque and camp and heading home Sunday morning? Or just turn up Saturday morning? Any idea how much camp site is and do we need to book?
Thanks,
Steve :-D

Gaddmeister":2j22rn73 said:
What time will Friday start. Thinking of either Friday, Saturday ride, barbeque and camp and heading home Sunday morning? Or just turn up Saturday morning? Any idea how much camp site is and do we need to book?
Thanks,
Steve :-D

FluffyChicken":2j22rn73 said:
Campsite has always been £5 for a night. Never really needed to book unless it a group thing.

What FC said Steve,

Friday evening will just be a bimble round a few back lanes then back to the pub,

Saturday will be a lunch time start with a pub/cafe stop about 12/15ish miles, (late start so people travelling sat am can join ride)

Sunday will be main event 10:30 start, 20ish mile ride pub stop for lunch and maybe pub/cafe at the end (weather dependent).

Re:

"In the evening its BBQ time with beers and the informal boot sale to pay for your weekend"

Have to say that this has never been my experience of the boot sale... :LOL:

elPedro666":1oy3twj1 said:
"In the evening its BBQ time with beers and the informal boot sale to pay for your weekend"

Have to say that this has never been my experience of the boot sale... :LOL:

Try selling things instead of hording them :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back