YETI #LT1149

Love getting feedback from all the old pros.

Original paint on the front triangle. The stays were re-powdered. I decide to go silver. I was trying for the anti-ano look on this one. Searched several pictures and wanted it to be a bit different than the usual LT build. No BoTM this one, but a real workman like style to it, me thinks.

Crappy iphone pix. Split comment... just trying to be funny since the flaming Ultimate dust up.

I found the serial stamped into the bottom bracket (very faint), have to have it in just the right light to make out the numbers.

Cranks... was going to go for the full blue ano Grafton build. But after seeing some other fine examples of that, decided to go a different route.

Ride report... this bike really likes to go downhill! Love it. XC and climbs are another thing. Wish it had a lock out on the rear...

Yeah, the grass is looking needy... miss my old haunt (Rocky Mountains), but the California girls, and great single track are making me feel right at home.

Laptops been on the fritz and new job has precluded much input around here lately, but it's nice to see the old place going strong.

Cheers everybody. Have a wonderful riding summer! :D

Back