Yeti ARC Titanium

ti-fat-man":394hovoi said:
Steve........looks cool to me.

chuck the discs away and whack some smart V's on.

clean look, period and no grief ;)

would prefer the Yeti stuff over the Thomson,

but heh it's your ride.........nice though.

Al.

Cheers Al,

Got some motolites that I bought for the Yo that I haven't fitted yet... that'd mean new wheels as well though. The Yeti stuff is black and I fancied the silver but I'm not totally convinced as yet. :)

How do you work out the year Al? All I've managed to unearth is that the early ones had the 'dart' style decals.

Finished? Well, for a while maybe... ;)

It's most likely that I will keep 'em on Gus, I like them too. Got them on my Turner and they're good stoppers (for XC ;) ).

:D

Adjusted the cables as advised, sticking with the BB7's / Thomson - at least for now.
;)

How's it looking?

Attachments

• cables (Large).JPG
    cables (Large).JPG
    175.6 KB · Views: 2,797
  • cables (1) (Large).JPG
    cables (1) (Large).JPG
    176.7 KB · Views: 2,797
  • cables (2) (Large).JPG
    cables (2) (Large).JPG
    176.3 KB · Views: 2,797
Looking good! I want one of them! :cool:

I have a question though- A.R.C. Ti... wasn't A.R.C. supposed to stand for Alumin(i)um Racing Composite or something?

Aluminium Racing Compsite Titanium? :? :LOL:

Nice build Steve. Not sure about the decals denoting the age. Whats your frame number?

I must post proper pictures of mine now I've rebuilt it.....

Thanks Kev, I think I got that decal info from yetifan or somewhere like that. I'll have to go and check out the serial No and compare it with yours and Al's.

Yeah, just checked, that's where I got it from.

ARC Ti:- 1999-2002 Yeti ARC Ti, everything Yeti knows about the ARC in a Titanium frame.Early frames had the 'Dart' style decal on the down tube, some had 27.2 seat tubes, but some did come with 27.0 for an unknown reason, The detail on the frame is second to none, even with a jewelers eye glass, you would be very hard pushed to find anything untoward. The Bicycle version of a Chris King headset.

http://www.yetifan.com/

stevek":2mff7bnr said:
Thanks Kev, I think I got that decal info from yetifan or somewhere like that. I'll have to go and check out the serial No and compare it with yours and Al's.

Cool. Mine is YTM 19 024

Which suggests that may have the wrong decals :? I know its size 19"

Steve/AL - what are your frame numbers?

Back