Ye olde,..Unofficial,Chris king colour swap thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking for ISO hubs, maybe a shell swap of outright buy..

32' or 36' ideally Green or Mango but others outside of black considered

Let me know :)

I need a top race :)
Sorry dont have one to swop in exchange.I only have the upper and lower cups.

I have a dark blue ck upper race and i need to swop it for a red one
[the top race not the upper cup].
Same colour as the patriot so if you have a red lower and a silver upper cup all you need is this for the patriot set :D

Quick question for anyone with a King headset that is not fitted to a frame - Please could you mesure the height of the diameter that goes into the frame ? i.e. what depth does the frame need to be reamed ?

Thanks in advance :cool:

WD :D

WD Pro":275h3v1n said:
Quick question for anyone with a King headset that is not fitted to a frame - Please could you mesure the height of the diameter that goes into the frame ? i.e. what depth does the frame need to be reamed ?

About 9.5mm
So reaming it to 10mm will give you enough clearance ;)

dyna-ti":3hf76pv2 said:
WD Pro":3hf76pv2 said:

About 9.5mm
So reaming it to 10mm will give you enough clearance ;)

Thanks dude :cool:

Just ordered a new headset and suddenly got a bit panicky that the frame wasn't reamed deep enough :LOL:

The tape measure has it around 12 to 13 mm (to late and cold to get the vernier out of the garage :oops: :LOL:) so all is ok :cool: I didn't fancy trying to ream out a ti frame to make it deeper ...

Cheers,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back