XTR Shifter pods

@ jerky,

did you allready find the stx mounts? if not, no problem, but how much do you want for them including shipping?

greetz

Lewis1641 offered me some shifter mounts but it wasnt what im after.Ill pm him and send him your way,they might fit your pods ;)

I do indeed have some mounts ready to roll. Not sure what they are worth though. Any suggestions

Question: At the shop I used to work at we had a bin full of Magura shifter mounts, they were molded plastic. Did those fit XTR and XT shifter pods?

@ lewis, i also don't know what they are worth. but i do know that i can buy a complete set of stx shifters brand new for 17€ ex shipping. that's shifters + the mounting thingy's. if people have a suggestion what they might be worth.........

the plastic moulded things are also an option. do they still have those laying around at that shop? and how much are they?

greetz

Buy the new ones, you keep the mounts and i'll buy the shifters off you! Well i would if i had any money! I guess that logic makes mine worthless. If i said 6 pounds posted you may as well still buy new just to have new to match the shifters if you get me

6 pounds posted will take them to me. that's a price i want them for. would you sell them to me? i would really like them. don't wanna buy a complete set because it gives me more parts to complete another bike. i don't want that. so if you can sell them to me for 6 pounds posted, there sold to me.

greetz

Back