Wanted XTR fc-m900 m900 crank drivetrain crankset

Dann1983

Dirt Disciple
Hello and happy new year i search for nos or mint or vgc

XTR fc-m900 m900 crank drivetrain crankset

In 170mm or 175mm

Can somebody help with pictures and price?thank you.

In 170mm or 175mm

Hi there. I noticed your post about the FC-M900 crankset. I'm new here and can't send a PM. But if you are still looking and can reach out to me, I have one that is NOS in the box and totally pristine. I also have the UN90 BB in the box with the crankset. Photo attached here. I have a few other NOS M900 components as well: a full canti brake set, front and rear hubs (with QR), and rear derailleur. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks!

Attachments

• Shimano XTR FC-M900.jpg
    Shimano XTR FC-M900.jpg
    577 KB · Views: 11
Hi there. I noticed your post about the FC-M900 crankset. I'm new here and can't send a PM. But if you are still looking and can reach out to me, I have one that is NOS in the box and totally pristine. I also have the UN90 BB in the box with the crankset. Photo attached here. I have a few other NOS M900 components as well: a full canti brake set, front and rear hubs (with QR), and rear derailleur. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks!
btw the arms are 175 and the rings are 46-36-26. The box is in great condition and includes original paperwork, crank bolts, and hex key.

In 170mm or 175mm

Is this you? How many NOS M900 cranksets can one person need? 🤯

vigmos.JPG

Last edited:
Back