Xt v brake lever with 8 speed shifter and xt v brake

Elpedro

I've had a look at the lever and it has m739 on the clamp.

Do you have a right hand shifter you would be interested in swapping for the lever and shifter combo I have.

I would do a straight swap if your interested.

Cheers

Phil

Hi Phil,
Was sure I'd have something but they're all 7 or 9 speed except one gripshift! I'll have a quick ask around, see if I can turn one up elsewhere...

Unless you'd like a 9speed upgrade in which case I'll chuck in a matching m750 cassette with the shifter! :LOL:

Sounds interesting.

Would you do a straight swap.

My shifter combo and brake for your shifter and cassette.

Cheers

If the swap/trade goes ahead, would you like to sell the front brake and keep the shifter/lever?

Thanks
Matt

'Scuse my tardiness, I'll get you a pic of the cassette, it's probably seen a few miles, should be good for a few more, but you can't beat a pic!

Otherwise if you're happy that sounds good to me :)

Not a problem.

You wanting the lever/shifter combo and the v brakes yeah or just the lever/shifter.

Think twister is looking for a xt brake arm.

Cheers.

Phil

Only if your sure mate seen as I'm getting shifter and cassette from you.

If you pm me your address I can post tomorrow when I'm posting forks to jonnymcenroe.

Twister if elpedro is happy with just shifter/lever you want to pm me your address and I can send you the brake.

20121022_060645.jpg

Just a quick look to make sure you're happy with it, if you can tell from the 5am photo! i moved cassettes between wheels and wheels between bikes a while ago and lost track of what came from where so I'm really not sure of the mileage :oops:

If you've no use for your 8sp cassette now feel free to chuck it in with the shifter, sure I'll be able to make use! ;) Don't worry if it's a problem though.

Got your address, should get to the post Wed at worst, will let you know :) Will PM mine now...

Back