XT rear mech, 64g Smica bar ends

Fatal Swan

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I'm selling a few parts, photos on the way. Now reduced prices, PP gift or add the fees please.

An XT M750 medium cage rear mech, with brand new (in packet) alloy jockey wheels. Now £15 posted

A pair of Smica bar ends - the weight weenie ones, in black. My digital scales say 64g for the pair!! Good tidy condition with no major scratches. Now £12 posted.

An ultralight (99g!) Easton EC90 flat bar, 25.4 clamp. 562mm, some surface damage to the top layer of carbon at the ends (where bar ends were fitted) but otherwise fine aside from a few scratches where the controls were fitted. The damaged ends could be cut though it would make a relatively narrow bar. £14 posted SOLD

An XT M77x long cage rear mech. New alloy jockey wheels. £22 posted SOLD

A USE Alien XCR suspension seatpost, the usual 25.0 diameter, shimmable to any size and if you want I can include a metal USE shim which (I think) is 27.2. Good condition with no significant marks. £27 posted SOLD

An ultra-ultralight Syntace F99 stem, 120mm with 25.4 clamp. 6 x Ti bolts installed too, making it 102g, incredibly light for a long stem. The rubber retainers on one side of the clamp are a little out of shape and there are a couple of other scratches but good overall condition. The lightest stem you'll ever find in this size! £22 posted SOLD

A slightly mismatched (you'd barely notice!) set of XT shifters - Front is M780 2 or 3 speed (switchable), Rear is M770 9-speed. The front has from never been fitted from new, the rear has been very lightly used but is in virtually new condition too. Really nice shifters. £40 posted SOLD.

An XT M751 (?) front mech, 31.8 top pull. Very nice condition. £10 posted SOLD

A Charge Spoon Cro-mo rail saddle in brown/tan leather effect. Also top condition as it was only ridden twice I think before swapping it for a Charge Knife. £15 posted SOLD.

An XTR M970 9-speed shifter. Right-hand only, in good condition - clean and with no obvious marks to speak of. Just disassembled, cleaned up and lubed the internals. For some reason the lower and upper casing aren't quite flush, I can't figure out why. £35 posted SOLD

Some retro parts in my pre-98 thread too: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=339345&p=2533586

Attachments

• IMG_0080 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_0080 (Custom).JPG
    126.3 KB · Views: 758
Re: XTR M970 shifter, Syntace F99 stem, EC90 bar

Charge saddle sold - shifter, bar and stem still available

Re: U.S.E. XCR Sus seatpost, Syntace F99 stem, EC90 bar, XT

Hi,

I'll take the front XT mech. PM over your PayPal address.

Latest posts

Back