Sorted XT M730 chainset or pair crank arms

The English Channel.......I assumed you were outside the uk?.....just most of your sales seem to be in €?

Import and post into the uk is frankly a bit of pain.....hit and miss to say the least!

The English Channel.......I assumed you were outside the uk?.....just most of your sales seem to be in €?

Import and post into the uk is frankly a bit of pain.....hit and miss to say the least!
😂😂 now i understand!
It’s not expansive… I have sold many items to UK.😉
Let me know

Its not the expense its our inept customs system and our foolish desire to pull up the drawbridge on europe.....imho....

Sadly the number of delays, lost parcels, charges due to wrong box being ticked, have sadly put me off buying from abroad......which is real shame as some of the best deals i ever had dame from our friends in Europe.....including cheap panaracers from germany!

If i get nowhere.....i will keep you kind offer in mind...

Thanks @Biker Flegreo

Its not the expense its our inept customs system and our foolish desire to pull up the drawbridge on europe.....imho....

Sadly the number of delays, lost parcels, charges due to wrong box being ticked, have sadly put me off buying from abroad......which is real shame as some of the best deals i ever had dame from our friends in Europe.....including cheap panaracers from germany!

If i get nowhere.....i will keep you kind offer in mind...

Thanks @Biker Flegreo

It's only a small sample, but I haven't had any problems with recent purchases from Europe, aside from the increased cost of postage. I'm hoping that means everyone is getting to grips with the new situation.c

I may just be lucky though.

It's only a small sample, but I haven't had any problems with recent purchases from Europe, aside from the increased cost of postage. I'm hoping that means everyone is getting to grips with the new situation.c

I may just be lucky though.
I had loads and have also stopped buying from abroad.

Thats sadly my last experience...package tracking said it made it to uk customs in super fast time, then spent 3 weeks in customs, then was mysteriously damaged / lost.....

I think we can all read, opened and contents stolen......

So im not buying abroad any more......its just another indicator of how much the uk is going down the drain ethically imho.

Its a pitty as like i said, bitd, i had some good stuff out of europe.....but im hot sure how prices translate now either.....ads in euros always seem expensive to me.....but it might just be they have all the good kit!

Anyway, if you do find a 175 xt crank or 2......

Back