X-lite titanium pro? Roberts content

onegoodbike

Merlin Fan
Feedback
View
I guess this would be of interest here?.

I always thought the x-lite ti frames were rebranded Raleigh examples, but could be wrong?.

Also, to me it has the look of a steel frameset and the logo on the seat tube looks similar to the Chas Roberts CR, so plenty to discuss, even if it's just that I don't know what I'm on about and should skulk back to the retro road section asap 🤣.

Here's the link.

Matt

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I thought direct mount Maguras died out with the RC100 (aside from trials bikes), so quite surprising to see them on what looks to be a mid 90's cross country frame.

Yep, looks steel to me too. And is that not a Roberts decal on the seat tube?

Some nice bits there, but it's certainly had a life. Xlite sticker is just that, a sticker.

Looks like a nice frame, but the welding on the magura mounts isn't in keeping with the rest of the frame. Maybe a CR that went back for some work to have them added?

Do we need another "Is it a DB" frame thread? Rear end looks similar...

Big bid already placed... Some nice bits included with the frame, rear hub is trashed but the middleburn cranks with rings look sound, front wheel pos good, with a Magic tyre maybe? Agreed it looks like it's had a hard life.

Looks like a Dogs with magura mounts as already said, custom specced? Early race raceline maguras looking at the levers and the boosters.

Back