X-Lite Bar Bungs - Red - Good Condition to NOS quality

Blimey - that will be hard. Do you mean the flat ones with the Allen bolts or the Disco mad bar plugs or the tiny hammered-in ones? I had some little-used ti with hammers in red bungs which I sold on here for Not Very Much but the problem is that the anodised bungs on those bars lasted about two minutes - once up against a brick wall and they were shredded, or against another bike in the back of a van, etc etc. The Disco ones were available until quite recently and can be obtained from quite a few retailers who have them hanging around, wondering why they ordered such an expensive item not anticipating it was going to hang around in the shop until 2030....

Gregolas was looking for some of the old flat jobs in 2018 - try Mk one, he said he had some deep in the pile....

Re:

So I grabbed these the other day, they are different sizes, which I knew when purchasing, but hoping to make a matching set.

I have an X-Lite collection that should really be a museum to be fair. But these are actually for a specific build.

But this is the type i'm after, not sure which version each one is, but the smaller of the two states, 'DISCO B.B.X' on it.

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    438.2 KB · Views: 131
2manyoranges":1nszuubp said:
Gregolas was looking for some of the old flat jobs in 2018 - try Mk one, he said he had some deep in the pile....

Many thanks, i've reached out to mk one.

Back