WTD Raliegh RSP seatpost cradle parts

Re:

:LOL: :LOL:

I'm off sweets at the mo, what I thought was a sinus infection looks like it might in fact be a tooth abscess......... :shock:

(Wondering whether to pull it out tomorrow with some pliers from the tool box and replace with a Ti bolt from the odds and ends box....?)

Re: Re:

LikeClockwork":i9fsvl24 said:
:LOL: :LOL:

I'm off sweets at the mo, what I thought was a sinus infection looks like it might in fact be a tooth abscess......... :shock:

(Wondering whether to pull it out tomorrow with some pliers from the tool box and replace with a Ti bolt from the odds and ends box....?)

Ouch!! Have you tried hot water with salt in? make a cup of boiling water, add cold water so you can swill it in your mouth without scalding, add plenty of salt, swill round and round until cold in your mouth, spit out, use all the cup and repeat a few times a day for a few days. The hot water relieves the pain and opens a gap between tooth and gum so eventually the infection will come out, you will know when it does as you will be spitting blood instead of water. Grim and slightly off topic, sorry :facepalm:

Re:

Yep, I'm on it :LOL:

It's what my entire day has consisted of.....interesting to know the theory behind it, mind. Now I wonder if the OP wants the contents of my fleece pocket still..... :mrgreen:

Re: Re:

mkone":rn9nol2n said:
LikeClockwork":rn9nol2n said:
I literally just found them in my fleece pocket

:LOL: Wish i could find bike parts in my coat pockets, usually just sweet wrappers left by my daughter, worse thing is, there is never any sweets in the wrappers :roll:

:LOL:

Saying that I don't have much in my pockets most of the time other than work related stuff, mainly projector bracket bolts, oily gloves and various audio adaptors... :(

Sadly those clamp parts look a bit narrow Kaz - the ones I need seem to have a very large clamp area and all the ones I've tried slip a bit.

To make matters worse the seatpost has always been jammed in my height, hence the need for just a clamp when replacing the whole thing would be much easier :facepalm:

EDIT - the dental stuff is a bit of a reminder as well - I've just had a root canal job done and am now chomping with a temporary crown...

Re:

Please can we leave off the whole 'teeth' thing for a while.... :LOL:

I'll have a look through my spares bits and boxes tomorrow, I'm sure I had a load of these somewhere, I'll attempt to find them and get pics, you may as well have them to be honest as it's not the sort of thing I ever have a use for.

Of course, it would be so much simpler if they were a standard size :roll:

Just found the parts but unfortunately they are not the same as the ones you pictured, sorry. One part has a round hole instead of a slot and the other has no hole :roll:

Mark

Back