WTD: Quinn (RJ or Harry) road bike - circa 56cm

themightyw

Dirt Disciple
Hi folks

Looking for an original RJ or Harry Quinn bike from the Liverpool years (sorry - not interested in the later Harry Quinn models that weren't made by him). Frame only or full bike considered. Approx 56cm frame preferred.

Many thanks

TMW[/img]

Hi,
I have a 58cm race frame from 1965,excellent chrome-there is lots of it including Bands on the seatube looks amazingly similar to a Cinelli Super corsa I just sold-not sure who was copying from who
:LOL:
A sympathetic re finisher should be able to save the original head and seat transfers -although the down tube is painted on,not a transfer.
It is in the depths of the loft but I can dig it out if you want pics.
I won't be heartbroken if it doesn't sell as I really like it,I just wont get round to it for a year or two.
£150 collected NW London,Manchester or I'll post

As you can see needs a re-paint!
57cm c-t seat tube 56cm c-c top tube
I was going to have the bike re-done in baby blue leaving the saet tube bands and head tube in Royal blue and preserving the original transfers.
The chrome is in amazing condition.
EbayBikesclothesoct2010092.jpg

Unusual fast back stays
EbayBikesclothesoct2010094.jpg

typical 1960's raised bottle bosses.
EbayBikesclothesoct2010095.jpg

Structurally in great condition,the crud hand painting has at least helped save it.
Frame no q 2005 although I am certain it is from 1965.comes with an excellent condition Early Campag headset (which I usually sell for £50 plus on e-bay)
EbayBikesclothesoct2010096.jpg

You can just make out the remains of a "Butted everything" Reynolds 531
transfer-Harry would not of built a bike of this quality with anything lest.
Seriously thinking of keeping this now. :LOL:

Very very interested. If you could let me know your email address and /or telephone I'll be in touch. Thanks a lot for taking the time to do the photos. Any chance you could let me know the frame number?

Huge thanks. Took delivery today and can't wait to get cracking doing it up! Much appreciated, brilliant seller.

Back