WTD : Noleen ELT Crosslink Carbon Smart-Shock Fork

I've got a set of NOS Noleen Crosslink Carbon CS forks with the smart shock, as well as the uber-rare canti-hanger. I was saving these for a rainy day project, and paid a hell of a lot for them. I've also managed to get a couple if sets of bushing and bearing kits for them too.

I had another set that I sold recently, but can say that these forks are really nice to ride.

They have red drop-outs and fork tops, different to the standard yellow. This was how I got them, and as far as I know as they came, though I did manage to mark the drop-out when I took them out of the box, and you can see the yellow underneath. I did take the steerer tube out and put it in a frame to check the size, but other than that, they are totally unused.

BTW, that is some bike collection you have!

Ian

Attachments

• noleen-dropout-mark.JPG
    noleen-dropout-mark.JPG
    44.5 KB · Views: 2,793
  • noleen-canti-bracer-and-bolts.JPG
    noleen-canti-bracer-and-bolts.JPG
    82.2 KB · Views: 2,793
  • noleen-left.JPG
    noleen-left.JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 2,795
  • noleen-full.JPG
    noleen-full.JPG
    70 KB · Views: 2,792
still for sale?

Hi,

is this noleen fork still for sale or am I already too late?

Please let me know.

Greets :)

Re: still for sale?

ThinnyLE":2wr86c1g said:
Hi,

is this noleen fork still for sale or am I already too late?

Please let me know.

Greets :)
I do still have the forks as I'm not desperate to sell them, especially not at a loss on what I paid for them.

Drop me a pm if you are interested, as I'm sure I've got a few more pics to tempt you with.

Sorry, I cant pm you (please excuse my terrible English.. I`m from Germany and my English is rusted a little :roll: ).
I registered to this forum 30 minutes ago and need at least 5 posts to be able to chat with you..

Maybe you could drop a pm and tell me what you payed for the fork and whats the price you expect?

Back