WTD : Nintendo Wii

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
After a cheap Wii, needs to be the one you can use with the gamecube controllers :)

Will also consider bundles, esp with the fit board.

@Ross - thanks

@t1nt1n - thanks also, just after a console and maybe a couple of games for the kids.

Got a Wii Mini, brand new in the box (raffle prize), never opened or anything that we were about to "sell" to Amazon...

TedC":ec6cylc3 said:
Got a Wii Mini, brand new in the box (raffle prize), never opened or anything that we were about to "sell" to Amazon...

How much were you after for that Ted? Ideally wanted one with the gamecube ports which I guess the mini may lack (and cheap too!).

firedfromthecircus":am0fess4 said:
I have a Wii with the fit board and game. Barely used. How does £50 plus postage sound?

A possibility assuming a pre 2011 console. What exactly are you including?

Yes, pre-2011. From about 6 months after the wii fit was released. Used twice then put away. Might even have all the original boxes! I'll need to dig it out, but from memory all there is is the console, the controller with nunchuck and the starter game disc, and the Wii fit board and game. Don't think I bought any extras, but there may be an extra controller. Can't remember, but if you assume it isn't there, if it is then it's a bonus. :LOL:

If you want to go for it I'll get it all out tomorrow and send pics etc and take it from there. Not sure what postage will be which is why I've quoted plus postage, but I'll only charge what it costs of course.

firedfromthecircus":32j5jznt said:
Yes, pre-2011. From about 6 months after the wii fit was released. Used twice then put away. Might even have all the original boxes! I'll need to dig it out, but from memory all there is is the console, the controller with nunchuck and the starter game disc, and the Wii fit board and game. Don't think I bought any extras, but there may be an extra controller. Can't remember, but if you assume it isn't there, if it is then it's a bonus. :LOL:

If you want to go for it I'll get it all out tomorrow and send pics etc and take it from there. Not sure what postage will be which is why I've quoted plus postage, but I'll only charge what it costs of course.

Will keep your offer in mind, got a couple of bundles I'm bidding on elsewhere currently.

Back