WTD ~ ~ Mavic 517 rim

scant":1u83mtiu said:
steve, thats my old WI hub b.t.w... the 1 you bought off james ;)

chris, I've got a spare 36H mavic r.hub shell if u ever need a spare.

kase, I've got a pair of mavic 32H 517ceramic on M950, they're currently in use, but i'm bartering on a set of kings. If I can persuade my mate to sell the kings my wheels will be for sale.

So that's why the wheel's shaped like a 50p bit! ;) Only kidding, it's a nice hub and it matches the ENO on the back apart from the rear rim being a 517 ceramic.

If Kase gets your wheels I could have his rim (Oo-err Mrs! :shock: ). If he doesn't want them I'd be very interested.

the king whls potential sale (& M950/517ceramic sale) is a bit of a long sarga involving a chain of other parts needing to be sold first (my friend not me). I'd look elsewhere if you're in a rush, game on if you're not ;)

I sold my WI front in disgust after my WI (like sturney archer appearance but no where near as durable) rear hub shat itself on dartmoor involving tieing wire from the cassette to the spokes to turn it into a fixed gear to get home (freehub copper leaf springs, total rubbish!)

seeing that M900 hubs make a mint in the US on ebay.. maybe M950 will in a few more years? funny old world :LOL:

Back